Thread: L20H45
View Single Post
Old 09-03-2023, 04:28 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 561 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2002 / Power: 12
bullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond repute
Re: L20H45

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahboy113 View Post
Any detail on body size and height?
TIA
Had a session with Ruo Ruo. She looks like a sex animal to me.

Looks wise is so so, but once you enter the room, dont know who rape who.

she knows her stuff, wash you clean in the shower room and BBBJ in the shower room (I directed her a little). Very accomodating an service oriented.

Hers is a A-B cup, smallish nipple. Skinny. Good for those who like A-B cup and slim slim skinny. Maybe bro Lonelyfish will like her, can compare with Mo Mo

On the bed, great catbath, AR tongue fuck, we tried a few fuck positions. She is light weight, so she can climb over my body very well. I like it when her tits brush against my body when she do her catbath, and in several occassions, expose her pussy to me.

I am aiming for Si Si next, now on code red