Thread: L20H45
View Single Post
Old 25-03-2023, 11:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 214 / Power: 6
semj is a Helpful and Caring Samstersemj is a Helpful and Caring Samstersemj is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: L20H45

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahboy113 View Post
Thanks for sharing!
Walked pass 2045 this afternoon, OKT open door wide and walk out. Fierce look. lols. Saw 2 slim/petite WL playing with each others, body shape and size very similar to Mandy. Dare not enter as lonely fish said OKT not friendly. Haha
Quote:
Originally Posted by lonelyfish View Post
Lol, I was only recee that day. If u whip out your $ and take a session (or more), I think they may turn friendly lol ...
Are there two okt this house? There was one guy behind the counter I didn't interact with him.

The other came up to the door to attend when he saw me walk toward the house
not so chatty or warm compared to some others, though I won't say unfriendly
From first impression, felt that's just the way his natural mannerism is.
Man of few words, passive type. but still patient & polite when answer all my questions
In the end took only 30min but still offer me drink from the fridge

On to SiSi. tall & slim but wasted, boob (B feels abit weird like half natural half enhanced? with some sag)
& tummy (not belly but got abit of flabby skin) minus some marks off. If not she would be crazy hot with that height & body frame.
Flip around is different story. Smooth fair skin, nice butt with slim waist curves - excellent for doggy.
Polite, no bad attitude though overall SOP vibe. She did ask me "why never take full package" Wonder what 'full package' is like

overall not bad ba, will visit this house again