Thread: L14h31
View Single Post
Old 24-11-2013, 03:29 PM
King Of Geylang

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19101 / Power: 25
slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute
Re: L14h31

Bonked Han Han (L14 H31) quite some time ago. Re-pasted my FR on Han Han in this newly created thread.

This house has quite a number of gems. Han Han, Yi Yi, Li Na, An An etc.

Han Han (L14 H31)

Experience in GL: About 6 mths
Height: 1.68m based on my estimation
Weight: About 50-55kg based on my estimation

Face: 7/10
(Sexy, slutty, sultry, foxy, CFM, ktv nite club/clubber girl face. She looks very feminine & wild. Very high sex appeal. She has sexy electrifying pairs of eyes, medium high nose, tanned skin complexion. Her long hair, big ring ear rings & elaborated eye makeup enhanced her sexiness. Her CFM stare makes my heart pump fast hehe. She is very seductive indeed.)

Body: 7.3/10
(She is about 1.68m tall, a little bit big boned with slight tummy. Her figure is quite curvy. Her body complexion is tanned & not so smooth esp on her back probably due to humid sg weather. Her legs r long & sexy esp when she wore her killer heels. Saw a surgical scar on the area between her tummy & pussy.)

Boobs: 7/10
(Surgically enhanced B cup boobs with brown nipples. I saw the scars on her arm pit areas. Actually her boobs are not that hard generally except for some areas.)

Foreplay: 7.5/10
(This is another babe who excelled in foreplay. The moment the door is closed, han han sashayed towards me sexily. She caressed my body & dick & hugged me. I like her perfume & hair smell. Then we locked lips & frenched passionately & spontaneously. Our hands were all over each other & soon we peeled off each other clothes. We moved to the bed where we frenched deeply & petted each other. She was playing with my dick while I played with her boobs & pussy. The feel & atmosphere was great. It makes me feel like I am having ONS with a hot babe I picked up in pub hehe. Very natural & non-commercial foreplay feel.)

Bath: 8/10
(I have to give her high points in this aspect because there r so much action in the bath. The way she soaped my dick is so shiok & heavenly til I nearly cummed. The feel is so sensual. We again locked lips & frenched deeply while she HJ my dick with shower foam. She used her boobs, body & pussy to rabba my body. To my surprise han han gave me cat bath & AR while I was standing. She licked my ears, neck, nipples & body. She then bend down facing my ass & gave me a deep round of AR. She plunged her tongue into my ka chng hole repeatedly while her hands were HJ me. Very shiok. First time a babe AR me in standing position during bath. To finish off the bath, she gave me a deep throated BBBJ. Awesome prelude.)

Cat bath: 7.3/10
(On the bed the cat bath is not as much as that during the bath. On the bed, she licked my ears, neck, nipples, arm pits & entire body. Her nails were gently scratching my body. She used her body & boobs to rabba my body.)

Frenching: 8/10
(The frenching was natural, spontaneous, hot, passionate. I felt like I was frenching my fling or a hot babe i picked up in pub hehe. Lots of tongue fight. This babe definitely knows how to control the tempo of frenching. She can be gentle at times & aggressive sucking my entire tongue at times during frenching. Lots of omph feel.)

AR: 7.2/10
(During the bath, she gave me a deep round of AR. She used the tongue darting method by plunging her tongue into my ka chng hole while her hands were HJ me. On the bed, she did not AR me.)

Jua Gen: 8/10
(First time A GL WL gave me Jua Gen. Her Jua Gen skills using baby oil was fantastic. I had 15mins of Jua Gen & nearly shot my load. The feeling was heavenly & shiok. During the Jua Gen she stare at me with those CFM stares. Towards the end of Jua Gen, she BBBJ me til I cummed. Awesome.)

BBBJ: 7.6/10
(Her BBBJ was great. Strong suction. Deep throated. Lots of tongue flicking action. Lots of slurping sound & her saliva was driping along my dick. She was turning her head & body while BBBJ me. Her mouth was like tightly gripping my dick very shiok. She alternated between licking my balls & BBBJ me.)

Pussy painting: Forgot to try as I was busy serviced by her til I forgot to service her hehe. I noticed her pussy hair was bushy.

FJ: 7.6/10
(This hot babe was very wild in bed. She was quite tight. She kept on moaning & saying those dirty words loudly. I remembered she said "darling i wan u to shoot in me " very arousing dirty words. We adopted missionary & cow girl positions. This babe is quite good in riding my dick. We frenched deeply during the sex. A hot steamy sweating sex indeed as I was perspiring profusely after the sex. Great work out.)

GFE: 7/10
(Generally ok la. Lots of topics to chit chat. She kept on talking dirty stuffs. Never actually had serious chit chats with her. Keep seducing me hehe.)

RTF: Yes for her great service