View Single Post
Old 07-03-2022, 11:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1532 / Power: 10
edwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant future
Wah bro... Now that u mentioned

This was has always been a fantasy or perhaps even fetish.

So far I have tried the following:
- ML in private condo: this was easy as environment is manageable, to your point, ML has to remain quiet.

- ML in smaller spa where only two to three rooms where there is no wind and can lock door. Yes, also do before, quite fun when ML is cheeky and know how to manage stroking my cxxk and when I am on mute... I can finally release. There was once I even forgot what I was supposed to contribute into some of these conference calls.

- My fxxk buddy: she and I have fetish on this. I ate her pussy and fucked her while she was on call. She did the same for me. Of course video has to be off and for me I use ear phones. Damn fun.

Quote:
Originally Posted by afterburn View Post
Have even joined online meeting (big, mass meeting of the waste time variety, not those small group kind that needs active participation) and take work calls while being massaged , lol

Signal to the ML not to make noise and only possible if the shop does not have loud music.

But not as nice a feeling as going after work or weekend when mind is more unburdened.