Thread: Lor 20 H 58
View Single Post
Old 12-11-2022, 11:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 2
lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold
Re: Lor 20 H 58

Today, went to WH4 wanted to find Shuang Shuang, but she's on off. So I head to 2058 instead and saw Mandy and Sasa. Grace on off again X.x ... Mandy looked much prettier today than I picked her the last time O.o. But I find Sasa also looks cute, so I picked her for $200 / 60 min session.

Girl: Sasa L20H58
Looks: Cute and quite slim (though she keep saying she fat). Boobs maybe B?
Shower: Shower with soapy B2B rub and BBBJ. Then head to the bed.
Catbath: She did oily rub on my back, so catbath lick in front only. If no oil, she will catbath the back as well. Quite alot of saliva from the catbath from nipples area to lower area.
French: No kiss on lips, frenching or DFK . Can kiss her anywhere but her lips, but she can kiss you everywhere.
BBBJ: With hot and cold water. It is not very long time then she capped me for a ride.
FJ: Not v tight in various positions, and probably I'm the 3rd customer already today.
Gfe: Cute voice, finished ahead of time, so we showered and lie down together for more chatting until time up.
RTF?: Probably no. No DFK and the services are quite short. For RTF, I'm gonna take Mandy instead, service was way better.

After I left, I went to take a peek at 2041 and saw Xiao Mei. Gonna try her next.