View Single Post
Old 15-08-2007, 09:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 374 / Power: 17
Midnightiger is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMidnightiger is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMidnightiger is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMidnightiger is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Fr on poly girl that squirt and squirt,Patricia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gal2swap View Post
without wasting any time, she sat on me and started to french me furiously.
she really can french and was so horny at the same time.we had some wild fun in the bathroom with the shower on both of us.....all wet and slippery.
feeling that if it carry on,isure to explode in there so told her to slow down and we both wash ourself up.she suggested something notti to me.say she will let me see her in her wet wet look.i was stimulated by the sight of her
dripping with water from head to toe.hat she did next caught me by surprise!
Instead of drying herself with the towel, she walked over, grabbed me and began to kiss me again.this girl really like to french or is it she need something to occupy her mouth all the time.be it my dick or my tongue.
then, she took off my boxer and started to bbbj me!that was just the foreplay man!her bbbj was really good.fast and furious.she suck like her whole life she never tasted dick before,haha.joking but she really damn good at it though.

looks : 7/10 (SYT looks)
body : 8/10
frenching : 8/10
bbbJ : 8/10
fJ : 8/10
squirting : 10/10
damage : $250+$50 tips+ $30 room

this experience will last me for a long long time till maybe can find another young syt that can match her.do not pm me for her contact because i arrange it through xxxxxxx
Good FR Bro Gal2swap,

By the way, you bath with your boxers on?

Anyway, you think you could PM to me this OKT's contact or whatever? Looks like his "stable" of ladies are of different types instead of the Thais and PRCs.