View Single Post
Old 18-05-2022, 11:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 302 / Power: 13
Sgdora is one of the Best!Sgdora is one of the Best!Sgdora is one of the Best!Sgdora is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ziwan View Post
You shouldnt doubt her and ask for opinion here. Which responsible girl dont choose their own child over a man. If u really love her, you should try your best to provide for her and her child.
I think you misunderstood me. The child wasn’t the issue here. I can always walk away if having a child before bothers me. What bothers me is trust. I asked her when i first knew her if she was married before and had a kid during our conversation. We were both being truthful about our past and hence this topic. I remembered she said no. And now out of the blue i found out and questioned her why didn’t she told me in the beginning. And she said because she was afraid I cannot accept her past and thus cannot accept her.

Now the consequence of her actions is that I don’t know if there are more things that she is hiding. I am only staying around because I really do love her and I hope time will reveal everything and build the trust between us.