View Single Post
Old 07-03-2023, 10:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 673 / Power: 4
ILoveV is a splendid one to beholdILoveV is a splendid one to beholdILoveV is a splendid one to beholdILoveV is a splendid one to beholdILoveV is a splendid one to beholdILoveV is a splendid one to behold
Re: Life can sometimes be a bitch

I was in a depressed state for quite some time. No mood to do anything. Just coop myself home and sleep in bed. Good thing my company that time doing ok already. Can auto pilot with my few good right hand men.

I no energy to do anything. Sleep and eat and sleep and eat. Like a zombie.

Some buddies know about me and Rachel, so they try to help by asking me out. But I always turn them down. I dont know how long I like that but I think got 1-2 months.

Finally one day I decide to go out with one buddy. He brought me to a quite high end spa at orchard. Like a health centre type. Got buffet, jacuzzi, hot and cold spa, TV lounge. Those that you can stay whole day there with one entrance fee type. The closest thing to that now is the G Spa. But this was even bigger and better than G Spa. Same like G Spa, it was a clean joint at Orchard. More for the businessman to relax and talk business.

We relax in pool, eat and chat a bit. Then we go for our massage in different rooms. There I met quite a pretty masseue. I cannot remember her name already. Think it's Chanel or Gucci or something like that. I just recall it's a famous luxurious brand. She looked like her name. A bit mature, but elegant and quite pretty. She has those more mature beauty.

During massage we make small talk. She was around same age as me. Mid 30s and she was married and has a young kid. Her massage was clean but somehow at that moment, I felt an urge for her. Maybe her looks suit me. Maybe I long time never come out and touch women. Maybe I just looking for something to fill emptiness.

I know it is a clean massage because she totally didnt do anything sensual. The massage just end like that. I just told her I like her massage and want to extend another 30 minutes. She said she go check if she can. When she come back saying ok, she asked me which part I want to massage more.

I straightaway point to my groin and said, "你可以帮我这里吗?"

Of course she said no. This is a clean joint blah blah blah and she is married and has kid all those things.

"我不会说出去的。而且我可以给很多小费。$300够吗?“

I can see her pause at the $300. Without giving her too long to think, I pull her hand and put on my groin and move around.

She stood there stunned. I pull down my shorts and wrap her hand around my cock and move up and down.

She was very nervous and can see her giving in.

“真的不能说。被发现我会被开除的。老公知道我也会完蛋。”

“当然。我说来做么?”

This is how she started giving me a hj. Can tell she is totally inexperienced. When I feel the urge building up, I just put my hand on her chest and rub her breast over the clothes. She was shocked but she didnt stop me. She closed her eyes tightly and just let me continue while still moving her hand up and down.

I use another hand and rub her lower part over her pants. She was wearing those uniform with blouse and pants. She tried to move away but i hold her strongly and continue.

She seem to be enjoying it too as she closed her eyes shut but her breathing becomes heavy and faster.

“我想要你”

“什么?”

“我要做爱”

“怎么可能?“

”没有不可能的。看你要不要而已。“

”当然不要。“

”都这样了。也没差啦."

By then I already pulled down her shirt and rubbing her breasts underneath her bra. My other hand also inside her pants touching her pussy directly.

“我给你 $1,000"

“总共 $1,000? 还是 $300 加 $1,000?"

“你要多少就多少啦”

I pull her face towards me and we kiss. The kiss was passionate. Think it is the pent up tension all released. I feel she also aroused by then.

We kissed like lovers and touched each other all over. She is scared to take off her clothes so we leave them on. I find that more arousing too with her half undressed.

“我没套。怎么做?”

“没套更爽。我出之前拔出来就好了。我没有病的,你放心。这也是我第一次。因为你太美了,我忍不 住”

I pull her pants and panties down her thigh. Her hands on the massage bed and i start to fuck her from behind in standing doggie.

It was such a good fuck.

We changed to cowgirl with me on the massage bed and she ride on top. It was so good as I can see her aroused face when fucking. She did not dare to moan because scared found out. But she will give out deep breath which shows she enjoys.

I cannot hold anymore and just before I cum, I pull her up and we come at the same time. She collapse onto me and we kiss again.

It was a most intense and passionate sex.

In those days, there were no smart phones, no whatsapp and no wechat. Didnt think of getting her number too. When I went back again, I found out she had left the spa. I never knew what happened, dont know related to what happened between us or not. But I can remember the most intense session we had.

That incident also opened me up to another thing. The fact that she is married made it even more exciting. and money can make alot of things happen. That is my thinking then. It started me on a journey to look for girls that initially dont want to fuck. But I will use money to give in. This give me a sense of satisfaction. If they are attached, I feel like revenge fuck too. If Ben can fuck my Rachel and Rachel can betray me, I can do the same to others too.

It is like a revenge fuck.