Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
teltel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Melbourne Australia

Quote:
Originally Posted by SQ2600 View Post
Name me some places in Melbourne.
When we were there for 1 week me and my buddies visited close to 50 of these legit massage joints and not even one of these places offer any form of extra services.

Those posted in the forums are probably FLs who offer massage as a disguise. I agree there are many of these ads especially by PRCs and Koreans who charge a sky high price but no nuts about massaging. Their primary purpose is to get you to engage their "other" services like HJ, BJ or FJ.
You are right that the illegal places are there for other services.

One of the problems in Melbourne is that whilst we have about 100 licensed brothels there are, by government estimates, around 400 illegal places which, as you said, have massage as a front. Just walking in to a massage place and asking about other services would probably result in a veggie experience because you wll have aroused their suspicion as to you being law enforcement.

Before you return to Melbourne you might do some research on auxxxreviews or locanto or gum tree (all websites) or Leader Newspapers online edition.

You will find it difficult to get exact addresses on a forum, except for the auxxxreviews forum.

As for Melbourne being dead it all depends on what you want and a little research and planning before coming here will pay dividends just as it does when I travel overseas.

You are also right that some places in Australia are racist but my experience in Melbourne is not that, I am married to a Chinese lady, we have a great multicultural society. In many countries there are some people who, for one reason or another, are wary of people from other countries and cultures, I am sure you can think of some such countries and perhaps you put this down to racism.

Hope tis helps.

Teltel