View Single Post
Old 22-11-2022, 01:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 594 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 728 / Power: 2
Newsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Newsasap View Post
Feeling horny I went to my 3rd time booking of the new ml,I am looking to unlock her further this time. Starts off with a decent massage and I pour some question on her, I bring out this question; if you have 2 or 3 loyal followers and they all have been financially supports you and suddenly a new guy comes along and supersede the rest. His spending is far more greater than the rest and would you dump the rest and stay loyal to the new rich?

Her answer is no. She claim she can play along. Furthermore the new guy didn't know much on her background and her loyal followers. The answer is clear! She can continue to live the way it is. A clever women.

No further question ask and I continue with my deeds. This time she served me much better than the last round.

Will see her soon.
4th meeting with this milf, this round I ask her how much she had collected in her recent birthday? She said some customers are generous, from hundred to few thousands, some came empty handed. Overall she wasn't quite happy with the outcome, as some make empty promises to her earlier.
The more we talk the moody she becomes, I quickly drop the subject worrying later she give me bad services.
Surprising this time she offer me something special. She show she can satisfy any men if she wanted to. Ended up I gave her extra for the services she had rendered.
The way she talk she didn't force anyone into her, sounds like she targets those showing loves and showering her with gifts. 都是男人自愿的。

I thinks she is quite right in some ways.
Maybe some men try to buy her loves by money.
Those loyal followers are just competing one another. She is enjoying playing the waiting game.

Will continue...