View Single Post
Old 29-04-2022, 01:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 668 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 680 / Power: 3
Peacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to behold
Re: Why we men work!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LooksLikeJesus View Post
You forgot to mention modern marriages do not work anymore in Singapore. I seen too many men here addressing their wives as "CO" for least 2 decades.
One cannot imagine how many times I roll my eyes behind the screen. Anymore I might might need surgery, LoL! Absolute Cucks to the core.

If anyone bother to lookup the official stats for divorces in SG. I believe any sensible man will not even sign the dotted line in the 1st place. Why work oneself to the bone. Come back home, see a black face.

Don't get me wrong. I believe there are men here with happy marriages. They're here coz probably due to their high libido which their wives cannot satisfy them. However, the majority may speak otherwise.

Shall digress here.
Divorce rate is high but still it’s human to want a fairy tale ending. Despite the uncertainties, most people will still want to try and write a good story with a partner if they are lucky enough to find. You can close all the doors but leave one open bro. You never know the right one may enter through that door.