View Single Post
Old 18-04-2022, 08:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1458 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by royalhill View Post
Has anyone tried this Anna: https://sglonelyguy-11.com/massage-anna/
Looks like a number of good reviews at SLG (but skeptical about whether it is true)
Of course not! Comments on any advertising website should be taken with a truckload of salt! Who advertises their wares along with negatives remarks? Think about it... say you wanted reliable feedback on a Samsung phone you were interested in buying, would you go to the Samsung website for reviews, or see what people are saying in other tech sites or forums? 

Anyway, Anna is an average looking pre-milf with an average ok body. Not a head turner, but overall appearance is just good enough to get me in the mood.

With me, Anna was happy, chatty and aimed to please. And please me she did!! The highlight is her bbbj. Not the kind that tries to finish you off fast, but slow,  patient, and skilful. She took her time to build the sensations. Her tongue-fu worked my balls, shaft, all the sensitive bits in between, and deep till I emptied my sticky baby cream completely into her mouth.

Visited her a few times a few months back in "that" GL hotel. Haven't recently.