View Single Post
Old 20-04-2024, 10:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 979 / Power: 21
watmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to behold
Re: Great Bonk 2016 (FL Dome L) Only Sponsor Thread Girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Label View Post
happy bonking bro!
now, there is a trend, msian meimei in sg, SGD$550.
msian meimei in JB/KL/PJ, RM550.
i joined some tg groupchats and look see look see.
my concern and fear is drive car there, kana break-in. kana robbed. bad bonk is 3rd as safety comes always must come first. if u have any experience, pls do share. Thanks in advance!
Sorry, can't help you here. Never try in JB before. Don't like to kena jam at the causeway. The girls come SG need to book hotel, travel, pull luggage, pack make up, eat SG food which a lot of Malaysians hate , some need to pay agent, and the whole purpose of coming here is to make more money, so they charge 3x more. Ppl always like to complain we kena rip off here. And the funny thing is those ppl who complain the most also like to deride Singaporeans calling us sinkies, simps or whatever nonsense. I always wonder whose side they are on So don't let the negative comments here get to you. This is just personal preference. Don't like the price here can just go JB, BKK, china every week la. Is ppl's personal choice. For me, I rather pay more for the convenience of being able to easily go a hotel after work, fuck a girl, and then go drinks with friends. Pay more but save time. I just make sure I keep to my budget and stats. 1h/1s/incall, SG/JP/KR girl <$1k, MY girl <$550, CN girl <$150. <30yo (advertised age, actual age usually need add 2-3years, max budget goes only to girls <23yo ), <55kg (actual will be add 2-5kg, max budget goes only to those <50kg), minimal tattoo. Still hoping to find a good place to find CN girls tbh if you have good recommendation let me know also. (PS: Why my budget for MY and CN girls lower than other girls even though a pussy is a pussy and a fuck is a fuck? tbh, I don't know also. but that is my personal choice. Those ppl can call me whatever nonsense they like.)

SBF points can redeem free fuck is it? Why are people so obsessed?

Last edited by watmidoin; 20-04-2024 at 11:25 AM.