View Single Post
Old 18-02-2011, 06:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 786 / Power: 14
Sweet&Nice is a splendid one to beholdSweet&Nice is a splendid one to beholdSweet&Nice is a splendid one to beholdSweet&Nice is a splendid one to beholdSweet&Nice is a splendid one to beholdSweet&Nice is a splendid one to beholdSweet&Nice is a splendid one to behold
Re: Are FLs subjected to all these?

Let me say something n explain myself,
To Sin Cee Cee,
though I do not know you, but I remember I did pm u once before to warn u about a certain samster. And u even replied me also. Why I did that it's becos I think we should look out for each other and help each other. Not for my personal gains, cos what do I gain from it? But this matter now is, you should have pm me personally instead without going through tookara. And having him in the picture now, it all seems so distorted that I do not even want to think further. Also, why I refuse your client is because I do not know his background and it's all according to what you said. Let's put it this way, if today I go ahead and meet him. And something bad happens to me. Who am I going to look for? You? Tookara? Bear in mind that I am retiring soon. And I don't have an agent. If I am injured, I can't work or I have to be hospitalized, will you two take the responsibilities? This guy has zero post here, I can't even trace his history.

To tookara,
from the start of my SMS with u, I already told you I am not into 3some, and when you offered to be my so call punter n intro me to your sbf kakis, I already said no as I do not know them and I wish to be in control of who I deal with. I did explain why I don't do 3some or other races, it's because of comfortability. I do not know about the rest, but to me, if you want me to give u a really good feeling, I must be at least be comfortable enough to be able to achieve that. I don't want to be a dead fish also. And I am not a actress also. I do not know how to fake gfe too. You kept saying I am racist, but to those non Chinese Cust whom I have met before n given them good service, they can vouch that I am not. I do not have to tell you who they are. But there are at least 4. Infact I was still thinking if I want to post this out just now, but instead of apologizing for not respecting me, you had to go on and on about me being a racist. The main point of the whole issue is not respecting me at all and not about racist.

To the rest, I have been keeping quiet about alot of things that happen and I have swallowed all in and not post anything cos it's no big deal. Fly kite only, just treat as earn free time. Got rejected after I strip, no big deal, just treat as I let the guy see and touch for discounted rate.
But this is something I cannot keep quiet. You guys think, if I go and something happens to me, small matter just bleed a few days....big matter is I end up being hospitalized and my private area is damaged or worse. Then what should I do, if that happens you will just say, oh you got yourself to blame, who ask you go deal some more. There will always be someone saying good and bad things about the same topic.
Anyway, most of my contacts already knew that I will be retiring in 4-6 months time. I really do not want to invite trouble. I just want to do my own things and then leave here in one piece.