View Single Post
Old 30-06-2022, 02:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 937 / Power: 11
Stevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to behold
Re: Fucking (the?) Uptight and Annoying Sister in Law

SIL fell asleep and I tucked her comfortably into bed…. I went to take my shower, and reality started to set in. I felt so ashamed of myself, what I did to her, especially given the situation SIL was in… My lovely and sweet SIL….. but why was she so mean and nasty to me??? Had it been someone else, any other guy, even if it’s her boyfriend, I wouldn’t be as jealous or angry. It was the combination of that WEASEL bastard taking advantage of someone I love, turning me into a monster I couldn’t recognise, looking shamefully at myself in the mirror, wondering if her parent(s) was judging and hating me from wherever they are now.

After I was showered, SIL was still deep asleep in bed, she must have been so exhausted. I gave her a kiss on her forehead and went downstairs, once again in guilt. My wife was no where to be found and it was the relatives taking charge of the wake. I set up the mosquito coils and people noticed, thanking me, praising me like I was some good son-in-law when I was a bastard sent from hell actually. I sat alone, feeling apologetic to their parent(s) as well, apologising in my thoughts for what I’m doing to my wife and SIL……

It was getting late, wife had another male friend or colleague who came. She came down to greet him while I brought 2 of their relatives up to the apartment to freshen up and rest. One of them rested on the sofa while I insisted that the other take a nap in my wife’s old room. After shutting the door, I went in to check on SIL. She was still under the sheets, hugging on to a pillow.

me : did you get some rest?

SIL didn’t respond. I gently turned her body around to face me…. GOODNESS! Her breasts were still exposed out of her bra. WAIT?!?!?! Did I help her wear her bra properly just now? I really couldn’t recall! I quickly tried to wear her bra properly back for her, it was so lacey and padless… However, SIL kept pushing my hand way, she refused to say anything….

me : stop, it will be very painful tomorrow…

She just refused and turned to hug the pillow tight…… refusing to turn to face me either.

WHAT THE FUCK WAS GOING ON??

me : hey… are you angry with me?

SIL shook her head, i think… It was dark. Instead, I locked the door and climbed into bed behind her, hugging her from behind, smelling her hair and stroking her hair backwards, kept trying to turn her to face me. She just kept elbowing me away………..

The more she did that……….

the more I wanted her and was more turned on….. As her leg was over the large pillow, spread… I could easily put my palm and cover her pussy opening and my fingers touching the front of her crotch, playing with her clitoris through her lacey panties. SIL reacted immediately and shut her legs on my hand.

Was she wet already?

My fingers easily slid into her panties and gave her clitoris a few rubs before pushing two fingers into her still tight pussy. She was dry, thankfully, eradicating any worries that she was thinking about that col……. I fingered her gently and slowly……

SIL : mmmmm… mmmmmmm……

me : are you angry with me?

SIL refused to answer, just digging her head into the pillow while I fingered her slowly, her pussy was still dry……… and all she did was hug her pillow tight, refusing to turn to hug me. I couldn’t take it anymore, just spread her legs wider and pulled her left leg (she was lying on her right arm) over my body, spread her panties and tried to slide my penis in. It was hard even though she wasn’t resisting as much as before. I gave up, got off the bed and dragged her body to the edge, put her legs on the floor. SIL just kept on digging her head into her pillow and hugging it tight. I didn’t care, I don’t know why I wanted to take out my sexual needs on her SO BADLY…. Was she hugging the pillow like she was hugging that col earlier today and yesterday???? I lifted her butt and penetrated with my penis head, and then a little more much easily this time, compared to being on the bed. She was slightly dry and I pulled out slightly, left my cock head inside. I was seriously at a loss… Why was she so unresponsive???

I kept my voice low, remembering that there are relatives outside…

me : are you still mine?

SIL didn’t respond…. With one HUGE THRUST, I jammed my whole cock into her dry pussy….. .kept it in there……. Reached and pulled her arms backwards, threw away the pillow to stop her from hugging it and ignore me. I leaned forward, as close to her head as possible….

me : ARE YOU STILL MINE?

SIL : yes….

FUCK! I felt it! I SWEAR! I felt her pussy get wet!

me : are you think about someone else????

She didn’t answer me! Her pussy was getting wetter and wetter!

me : ARE YOU???

SIL : no!!

me : You belong to me only. understood?

SIL : no… you are not MMMM!! ORRHHH! UH! UH! UH! UH! UH! UH! uh! uh! uh ! uh ! uh ! uh ! uh ! uh ! uh ! uh !

I just rammed and piak her butt, not caring if others will hear. SIL adjusted her head down on the bed, moaning into it to muffle her voice. Her hands were held behind by me. After pounding her for a few minutes, I got ambitious, tightened the grips on both wrists and leaned backwards to pull her body off the bed, about 15 cm above the mattress and started to bounce her butt on my front hips, letting her pussy ride my penis. SIL GOT FUCKING WET AND HELD HER MOANS IN, LETTING OUT SOFT AND RESTRAINED MOANS! Keeping in that position, fucking my innocent and naive SIL (previously) in such an ambitious and wild position, it was enough to make me cum my residual semen from my tank easily into her, DEEP into her. I just couldn’t pull out from someone I love. I wasn’t sure if she was mine to fuck for the rest of my life either. It was that volatile, that feeling with her that time.

I accidentally dropped SIL onto the bed, she was in a bit of pain. Apologised as much as I could, I helped her wear her bra properly and adjusted her panties as well, then hugged her tightly to sleep from behind. We both fell into deep sleep……… until there was gentle knocks on the door, someone calling out to SIL, (younger sister in chinese) I made some noise when I woke but SIL covered my mouth and elbowed me a little. She panicked, replied to her relative that she’d be ready quickly. It was still dark, about 6.30am. SIL quickly turned on the lights while I continue to rest on her bed. She didn’t even want to look at me, but just grabbed a new set of light grey bra and panties, another white t-shirt and a 3 quarters bermudas. What the fuck was she wearing??? It was ugly as fuck, but still, I wanted to hug her. She got her last night’s white t-shirt and shorts from the ground and put them on before slowly opening the door to check around and rushed into the shower. I got up, sat there, shook my head to clear my mind. I was a fucking bastard, I felt bad, but still, I wanted to hug my SIL, the love of my life. Yes she was, there was simply NO ONE ELSE who made me feel that way.

I checked outside, there was one there, wife wasn’t there, I checked the toilet door, it wasn’t locked. SIL was shocked to see me go in and groaned in annoyance.

SIL : oei are you crazy???

me : no one is in, just let me rinse my mouth quickly ok.

SIL ignored me and quickly rinsed the soap off her body, using the shower head to wash her crotch especially, prolonged washing. I took my time to rinse my mouth, waited for her to step out of the shower and quickly grabbing the towel to dry her. She wasn’t that interested in me but let me help, started to wear her bra at the same time. After helping her with her shirt and ugly berms, SIL was ready to just jet off but I grabbed on to her and gave her a last hug I could for the rest of the morning.

me : I love you you, you know that right?

SIL froze, but nodded her head.

me : I am here for you, for anything you want or need ok? I will be here and I will go wherever you are. I love on you.

SIL suddenly turned and hugged me back, hugged me tight. She started to sniff a little.

me : I’m here. forever here for you. just don’t push me away anymore ok?

SIL nodded her head in my chest…. I wiped her tears dry and hurried her.

me : we better go.

SIL headed down first, I got dressed and looked for more tissues packs to bring along. We went through with the last round of rites, the guilt I felt was immense and real. SIL avoided looking at me mostly, I felt even worse for not being able to embrace her and console her. Honestly, I barely checked on my wife. We board the bus and I made them sit together. Wife didn’t seem in particular need for me either. Their relatives held on to both of them through the way. Watching SIL cry so hard at the moments before they said their finally goodbyes just ripped my heart out, especially when I watched her look at me, while I could only stand beside wife and let her hug. SIL saw the look on my face, that I wanted to only hug her. She could tell, right?

I felt so helpless, I felt like I was short changing her so badly. I simply was a bastard and so inadequate for her. I was able to hug the both of them when during the cremation process, SIL really just let go and hugged me tight in front of everyone, together with wife….. After going back to their apartment, I ordered and settled lunch for everyone who had volunteered to go back to collect and place the ashes, nice bento sets to lift their moods. They were very happy with their meals. I found SIL lying sort of lifelessly in her bed, locked the door and hugged her tight. She didn’t respond or move, just let me hug her and let her fall asleep to take a nap. I woke her and made her eat a slice of bread and drink to refuel.

When everything was finally over, I drove them back to their apartment but wife was in a hurry to go back to our house. SIL didn’t bother about me at all, and just hid in her room. I rushed everything with wife as quickly as I could and rushed back to SIL’s house at around 4 pm. She was NOT IN HER ROOM! All I could do was ring her phone repeatedly and check the toilet at the same time, no she didn’t change.

Where the fuck was she????