Thread: Sex addiction
View Single Post
Old 28-06-2022, 09:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 298 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12291 / Power: 14
candle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Sex addiction

Quote:
Originally Posted by nmsrrif View Post
I know this is a channel to find sexual services and most would find this thread unsuitable for them. But i really would like some help. I’ve been trying to stop finding sexual services so I can start having healthy relationships but I keep failing.

Im an extreme introvert/loner by nature so I don’t mix around with people. 90% of the time i’m out alone. I keep looking for these services every week. Longest i’ve tried to resist was 1 month, but I end up “bursting” at the end and end up doing it 3 times in a week after resisting for a month.
I’ve tried signing up for gym memberships, taking up cycling, and even doing Gr*b delivery on my off days to keep my mind off sex but still fail.

I really want to stop this.
Anyone got any tips and tricks to stop this addiction?
Take a cold bath and still need further cooling measure...........

Try this :
You need a thick bath towel and lots of ice cube (buy a pack of ice from those convenient store).

Strip naked and cover the private with the towel. Put the ice cubes on the towel. Immediately remove the towel & ice cubes once you feel uncomfortable.