Old 22-07-2005, 07:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Lonev deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Happening in Surabaya

Marriot in Sub, got lotz crew airlines for garuda and lion air...
they always have fun at the pub, JJ... if you know how to approach them, sure you can have fun... i got couple of them, gud attitude and no money or string attached, they just wanna have fun... but warn you, they drink alot!! once you got their phone numbers, they share with their friends, and you are in their circle... then the fun begin, till you beg to get out of the ring... hahaha... oh i miss those moments...

otherwise, you can goto many massage parlour, they call it pitrad (pijat traditional)...
malibu hotel got 1, pretty cheap only bout 100k (20sgd), and the gals around 100k-200k too, negotiate is a must...
symphony near majapahit hotel around tunjungan rd, around 250k, tell the taxi driver, they should know...
gandaria for prc near (after) marriot... but pretty expensive ard 1m idr.
shiatsu and khasiatku around kedungdoro rd, meteor on arjuna rd (for russian and prc), shinta massage near studio east (if memory serve rite), and at indragiri road...

for pure massage, try the sunrise city at maspion square, ard 150k idr, they have chinese massuse and real massage.. if you are regular, maybe you can build relationship with them and who knows what next...

also pure massage at Enggar, very cheap only 50k idr, and if you like to take pill, i think they wanna go with you... they dun do any sex in the shop, but who knows outside...it's on Manyar road near Nginden... kinda forget the place, got friends who bring me around at that time...
if you like pills, maybe kowloon or deluxe is ur place... me not going those place, prefer drinks...

in indonesia, i prefer to play around cafe and club, hunting is my type, dun like to go to the "pros" place...
grand hyatt and shangrila desperado for malay type pros... lotz of them, but mostly they like angmoh
JJ at marriot and Redboxx at Supermall, happening for typical chinese or malay gals... not really "pros" but.. friendship is the key if you play rite, you will never sleep alone... at least ONS... hahaha...

malls, especially at the excelsior cafes, lots of them, you just need to sharpen your radar...

well... hope u enjoy SUB... i miss those moments... should be going there again in 2 mths time... meanwhile... BKK is my place...

[QUOTE=Hytronic]menyan,

I'll arriving SUB on Sun (24/7) late evening & staying at Marriot. I have better rates at Marriot. You wanna me to arrange for you at Marriot??? Tue (26/7)we can meet up & cheong together. Pls PM me your HP no. Let's Rock & Roll in SUB.