View Single Post
Old 21-06-2022, 10:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 7
Pictionary is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPictionary is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Stress about work

In my company all the seniors(FTs) and my boss left. Despite discouragements from everyone, subject to personal attacks, ex-seniors and ex-boss dun bother to give useful infos, cross dept colleagues dun bother to read user manual and push to me, I managed to do things on my own. I remember i last whatsapp a photo to the FT, he cannot be bothered to give any useful infos. I managed to solve it after 2 tries and the customer was very pleased with me.

Now i can do the frontend and backend systems concurrently. Outsiders dun believe me, think that do too many jobs means the jobs are menial and not technically challenging. And my current boss and my colleagues meddle my work and make it more worse.

I am not expecting here for a sound advice bec most of the advices here are disappointing and I dun want to disappoint myself further as this is a sing song talk cork and cannon talk forum.

If i somehow retire at an old age, and look back, I can teach my future kids on technical matters. I know the kids need to juggle between work and ns. If I dun teach, u expect the FTs to teach them?