View Single Post
Old 04-10-2015, 01:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3508 / Power: 19
@h-BeN has a reputation beyond repute@h-BeN has a reputation beyond repute@h-BeN has a reputation beyond repute@h-BeN has a reputation beyond repute@h-BeN has a reputation beyond repute@h-BeN has a reputation beyond repute@h-BeN has a reputation beyond repute@h-BeN has a reputation beyond repute@h-BeN has a reputation beyond repute@h-BeN has a reputation beyond repute@h-BeN has a reputation beyond repute
Re: How to confirm wife is eating outside

My fren Encountered this issue recently too.... Another half changed job,new superior.... She started to wear more revealing and doll up herself to work which doesn't do during her previous job....

Even went out for few drinking with all the colleagues and boss. Went out couple of times straight after work and drink till 11pm-12midnight and kinda drunk too... That sucks....

End up one fine day night, she back drunk again and my fren already been suspicious of her behavior, checked her iPhone, viola!! She forgotten to delete the msg she sent on that day with the sales manager... All those "miss you, miss your hugs, baby here n there msgs" damn gross.....

He still can't forget it and furthermore they are married and with kids too...

My fren confronted her but she just admitted its the beginning stage only, haven't have any intimacy yet... And claim will clean all ties away with the sales manager however my fren wants her to quit the job but she kinda refuse it claiming good prospect and pay and already in comfort zones with all the colleagues.

However one week ago, she seems to use alternative msg mode - LINE to strike conversation again (just suspicion and guys 6th sense) but this time round he yet to catch his wife redhanded.

He feel like divorcing but becoz of the kids at young age...

If there any ways to hack into whatsapp or line? Meaning the msg history even its deleted or if the guy msg her, another device can straight away prompt it and view the msg...

What would you guys do or advise?