View Single Post
Old 12-12-2011, 12:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6999 / Power: 16
Mr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Famous Samster and his HFJ PRC Story.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hengkia View Post
Saddening to see TS's bro down because of a HFJ girl.

So to all other bros here, please understand that all these HFJ are just con jobs.
Here's what I feel about these joints, hopefully it might help some bros here.

1) It doesnt matter how much flowers, you hang in these joints.
2) Hanging flowers does not equates to anything, if a girl likes you, a girl will like you, so it is basically the same as going to a disco or ktv and picking up girls.
3) Probability, for the same amount say 5000, if you spread your investments, wont you have higher chances?
4) It is just a girl, how chio also will grow old, we are superficial to fall for the visuals, yet many cant just be practical because really a bonk is just a bonk. So look beyond the visuals and you will find happily ever after

Happy cheonging and lets hope lesser bros gets trapped.
In HFJ, you have a choice to hang flowers, you only pay for your room and liquor and be entertained by singers. These are mostly chiong by some rich people, with their ferraris and lamo parking around furama.

I don't see how is it a con job when all the major decisions lie on yourself, whether to go to HFJ. HFJ is not a brothel.. there is no guarantee you will get a bonk by one of the ang pais there. So if you hang alot and still doesn't manage to get her, you can't say she cheated your money.

You are right that most people go to HFJ, hoping to date their favourite singers. They have legal work permits approved by MOM, as a singer not a con-job artist. If you need a bonk, you can always visit the legal houses in geylang

Talk cock and fart all come through the same breath. TCSS and be Happy!
说话和放屁都是一样的,一口气而以,开心就好!

Don't talk to me abt love, dreams, i don't need these in my life
别跟我谈理想,戒了,本少爷DJ想干嘛就干嘛去。。

正妹我最爱 DJ 妹妹 collection