View Single Post
Old 12-12-2011, 04:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1255 / Power: 21
see see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud of
Re: Famous Samster and his HFJ PRC Story.

HFJ ...

We have heard too many stories from hfj recently ... wonder why

But these joints targeted the "priceless" or another word worthless ego of a man, they have set traps with all their customers along with the managers, waiters, singers and most importantly the boss as well.

Recently i got engaged with a singer who come from an "well to do family" in China, (saw her house photos with her parents and her own house - OMG both can match our PM lee's house, according to her she came here to escape from a broken marriage and money is not important to her ) but she told me she was brief on most of their targeted customers.

She kept the fact that she came from a well-to-do family and told me exactly what her manager told her. Here is what the manager told her on me:-

"ok this customer extremely practical and will never hang big flower for nothing and somemore like to go back-stage but when you tell him your sale target not met, he will come with other customers and make sure you meet your sale target. So if you need more money just bluff him you have not met your sale target, he will sure settle for you."

And then the manager will go with other customers behaviour .....

Then they will spread rumours on the singers and their customers so to trigger your ego ...... to create a hostile relationship between you and the other customers and hopefully a flower fight espescially during shows

Though i believe the above is an open sercet to all "old bird" but we guys simply continue to fall into their KC traps ....

BROTHERS .... what i just mentioned may only occurred in a few particular joints not all hfj joints but most important do it within our limits and our ego is actually not worth a cent in such places ....

Remember they are mostly well-trained to suck us dry, except if they do it for us free (not FOC ...) wahahaha