View Single Post
Old 14-05-2016, 02:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6042 / Power: 11
SibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond repute
Re: SibueyJialat! - All welcome to share jialat happenings

Driver in China detained after picking up female passenger without pants on

A female passenger was left frightened after being picked up by a half-naked driver from a car-hailing application in Tianjin, China.

According to Shanghaiist, he had merely covered his crotch with a pair of sports shorts, though it is unclear why he did so.

The terrified passenger then requested for him to stop the car before contacting the authorities, with a photo of the pants-less driver as proof.

She said, "I discovered this when I got to Xiawafang, I got out as quickly as I could, oh my God, it scared me so much!"

The driver was apparently detained for ten days, but not before he sent the passenger a threatening text message that said, "You are good! Looking for some trouble?"

https://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=564938

Minimum 5 points to exchange.