Thread: L18h20
View Single Post
Old 05-06-2018, 02:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1386 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Re: L18h20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Fatt View Post
After reading so much comments on 18/20, wondered why he has changed so much! During the days of 1805, I thought he was not too bad and ok customer service which I do go once in a while.
TBH, I have no problem with OKT Peter each time I patronised his shop. In fact I went to his shop recently to test drive the gorgeous Pan Asian marque after more than 9 months, I was accorded with professional customer service from him. When I walked in, he promptly greeted me - “Hello, my boss ... Long time no see!”

By the way, Peter always has a couple of good stocks ... in the past he has gorgeous Ziling, young gongli lookalike, Jia Jia, fashionista Money, legendary leggy Ferrari, etc. Good thing is, his female partner makes it a point to travel to China to QC the WLs. WLs needed to strip for her to inspect if the WLs have any C section scar, unsightly layers of sagged skin due to natural birth, poor body complexion, etc. WL with these flaws will be rejected.

Cheers,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread: