View Single Post
Old 24-11-2023, 12:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 7
Pictionary is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPictionary is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen11 View Post
have debunked this for social visit
my viet girl sometimes come monthly
but she is here on genuine visit, not working here.
as long as you have reasonable proof to show you are here on genuine visit, they'll let her enter.

What reasonable proof:
private chat history with singapore family / relative / bf
her immigration history (if got a few time they see her every visit on come a few days and accurately as declared, they not even bother to ask her any question on future visits already)
Quote:
Originally Posted by pumpypump View Post
I was responding to TS based on his context. His gf is coming here to work.

My advice is from other vb who have successfully come to sg regularly to work.

Technically, anyone from Vietnam can come to Singapore anytime they want and stay up to 30 days for each social visit.

And technically, Singapore Immigration can turn away anyone if they suspect they are coming here for illegal reasons.
The first reply is ok. How come the replies so far away? The more replies it gets, the more it drifts away. Is there any personal or opportunity losses if cannot come to singapore? The chop on the passport or visa tells foreigners how long the duration to stay in singapore. You all got converse in vietnamese as a day to day basis? Born in apple sure know how to talk to apple. Orange sure dun know much about apple. Then how to suddenly change from apple to orange, then talk to orange?