View Single Post
Old 26-11-2022, 10:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 635 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1548 / Power: 4
guyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant future
Re: My Boss & Colleague - Janice

We spent more and more time away from the team, lunching separately talking about church, bible and our faith. Encouraging each other to be strong, faithful and also to be sin-less.

It was great having a Christian friend who is so devout that keeps you on your toes, staying away from all the bad stuff.

Without realisation, I'm admiring her more and more. It's not lust, it's just an admiration of her faith and actions, encouraging and also supportive. She's a perfect girlfriend, perfect boss, perfect friend, perfect wife and perfect lover, importantly her love for God really led me to admire her.

--------------

She did not try to ask me to join her church. New Year came and went, we didn't meet over the holidays, just texting and sharing bible verses, keeping each other strong.

Soon it was Chinese New Year, a large festive season for all. A massiave holiday that would span 15 days in China alone. You can imagine the economy in China almost slowdown to a crawl during CNY.

CNY Eve:

gog: "Hey, I'm exploding... help. Too, much, food." I sent her via WA.

We had this thing where we really talk crap to the extent her husband also knows about it and laughs at our stupid conversations. It was purely platonic and I had no issues with her showing our chat to her.

J(anice): *sends me a puke icon*

gog: *sends her an ambulance icon*

J: *sends me a skull icon*

gog: OMG. Here comes my promotion!!!!!

J: Idiot you!!!

Being Christians kinda mean we really don't care about such jokes even during CNY. She is absolutely adorable when it comes to jokes.

It was nearing midnight and I was getting bored with the stupid countdowns, I remember it was absolutely BORING...

*vibrates*

J(anice): I'm BORED. TV's boring.

gog: Ya lor, wanna go out? We go kopi.

J: Hello, little boy, CNY Eve everywhere closed, where to kopi?

Shucks, she got me. I also couldn't think of anywhere to go. I lost this round again.

*vibrates*

J: Happy Lunar New Year to you, my dearest friend. A Christian friend whom encourages me and supports me when the going gets tough. I thank God for your presence and wish you all the best in this LNY. (verbatim).

gog: Thank you my dearest boss and friend. Seeing your faith in God is enough for anybody to want to be at their best. You are the perfect example of a Christian, not by name but also by faith and actions. Happy Lunar New Year!!! *fireworks icon*

I meant what I said, and she too. CNY eve was over in a few seconds after I clicked 'Send'. There was no reply, probably she dozed off.