View Single Post
Old 14-10-2013, 05:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 188 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1133 / Power: 11
Shrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud of
Re: An Affair with an older married lady... and the aftermath...

I really wanted to throw all the money she gave me back in her face. Preferably after I came on it. But sad to say, the money was good. I really was a fucking man whore to her. But I shouldn't complain. The salary of an army regular is peanuts compared to the industry outside. And I was getting sex, and giving sex. So she paid me. So what?

But it was irritating.

My ex didn't pay me everytime we had sex. If she did, I would be fucking rich.

Maybe she was buying my silence, or maybe just my cock.

My friends asked me where I disappeared to. Of course I lied, saying I drank too fast and needed air. They didn't probe further. The birthday ended with a bang, literally, for my friend, who had somehow chatted both the office ladies into a hotel room during my absence.

After everyone left, I walked slowly to the main road to hail a cab.

I slept rather soundly that night, already thinking of what to do with the money she gave me. Perhaps a Samsung Galaxy S3 on a two year plan. But my camp was still a red zone, so buying the phone would be a waste. Especially since it would be at home and I was hardly home anyway.

I woke up with a headache and decided to spend my day stoning in front of the television, but was chased out of the house by my mom who was playing mahjong with her friends, and the tv was distracting them. Why wasn't it that I was distracted from watching tv because of their mahjong?

Having nothing better to do, I decided to text Ann.

"I'm free and bored. Wanna fuck?"

She did not reply so I guessed she was busy doing whatever she did on weekends.

A couple of hours later I got a reply

"Ok. Book a room. Anywhere. I'll pay."

I felt kind of cheap. But she was rich. So why the hell not.

I sourced around agoda.com looking for suitable deals but could find none that appealed to me. Besides I was sure my credit limit was bursting.

I finally found one that looked good and had interesting benefits. I texted her.

"Oasia hotel at Novena. Can?"

"Never heard of it."

"It's new."

"Ok. Please get parking for me."

"Ok."

I made the booking and surprisingly, it managed to go through. I guess being new it didn't have much of a customer base.

I took my time and slowly made my way there, checking in, admiring the view from the room, soaking in the bathtub. I found it pretty kinky that the bathroom could be seen from the main room itself, unless you wanted privacy, then there was some blinds thing.

The club benefits were pretty cool, free cocktails at the club level at a certain time, plus food and all that.

I wondered what time Ann would show.

I texted her the room number and went back to lazing in the bathtub.

Then it hit me. My favourite BPL club had a match on that night, a derby to be exact, red vs. blue, and I had forgotten to check if the hotel had cable. I rushed out of the tub dripping wet and quickly turned on the tv, looking around for the programme guide. Thankfully there was cable.

I was heading back to the bathroom when the doorbell rang. Without a thought, I opened it and there was Ann, dressed simply in a toga top and shorts.

"Wow, you're naked already. Can't wait?"

"Was soaking in the tub."

She entered the room.

"Nice view."

"Yeah."

Without more words, she stripped, tossed her clothes on the bed, and dragged me into the tub with her.