View Single Post
Old 13-10-2019, 04:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 577 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7259 / Power: 19
warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Kaikis Needed For SH Outings To High End KTVs In SG

Good afternoon to all samsters,

According to an Ang Moh guru, never hide your sexual desires from very attractive girls of your type.

In his exact words:

Most guys spend all their time pretending they don't want sex to
avoid triggering defenses.

Your goal is to make her feel like a little girl on the playground -
getting teased, having fun, thrilling rides on the swings & see-saw.

Then you create a sense of connection that makes her feel like what she has with you is special AND that it's something she doesn't want to lose.
This is KEY.

The more invested she is in you, the more she will fight to fuck you.

I hate to be crude like that, but it's true.

I couldn't agree with him more. I always say that a man should never behave like a eunuch.

BTW, I only want to fuck very attractive SYTs of my type. I hv not SEEN one since I met TY in the first half of 2018. I hv been patiently waiting for Bro Don Juan's "super chio SYTs." TY is 19 yo now and won't remain a SYT forever.

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.