Thread: JB scene?
View Single Post
Old 02-02-2022, 09:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2342 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 16
subidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: JB scene?

Anyone thinking of going to JB for 3-4 days trip using the bus lane without PCR after CNY??? Maybe around Feb 14 and after. Why JB cause this is the only place without the costly PCR, quarantine and able to come back fast too. The ART can be done cheaply and convenient now. The duration also no need to be too long as the initial cost to go there also not a lot. I think this is the best place we can go now without much costs and hassles. I even consider the risk factor that in the event that JB is also as bored as in Singapore, we can just come back too without much cost and time too. In the event that suay suay kanna covid, also means that after recover can go travel without PCR anymore haha. The timing also right cause right after CNY, i supposed the crowd also not a lot and no more jack up price due to what hong bao money or what when the girls are not even chinese. Also i think once inflation step in, they will be more poor and can be exploited?

Any bro can recommend what is nice to do over there, where is happening there and any nice massage places to go? Considering that the prices to play in Singapore for KTV, massages and drinking. I rather go to JB for 3-4 days and play if there are really good places to have fun and end up i might even save more money and have more fun. Anyone keen to go too?