View Single Post
Old 05-07-2022, 12:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 274 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4494 / Power: 19
omg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Geylang's $50 and $60 Thai Reports (Updated)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikenade View Post
L8H43

FR G5
Name: Yo
Looks: Like next Door Malay poly girl with no makeup.
Body: Skinny with Enhance D boobs

Can say she is new to the trade that I dunno what was she doing. Slowly shower, touch cock, touch back...Too much foreplay
GFE: Almost like a shy first time girl friend
BJ: No suction. No feel
FJ: Never happen. She was grinding my cock with her pussy, Was standing hard for very long time. She never lube up. Slowly grinding. So I lost interest and my 2IC fall asleep with boredom. She then HJ me off.

RTF: No. Maybe I lazy, dont like to take the lead. Maybe bro interested with shy girl can try. Must take the lead...

__________________________________________________ __________

FR for G8

Name: Cathy/Kathy
Face: From far looks exotic, then go near look like young Steven Tyler with makeup. Artificial nose.
Body: Slender, about 1.65m
Boobs: Soft Enhance D-E. She told me not silicon. Extract fats from her thighs to implant in her boobs. Learn something new today. I find it bit saggy though.
BJ: slurppy, got suction
FJ: Not too bad

Personality: Friendly, bubbly and chatty. Thats her selling point and overcame her face. English limited.

RTF: Maybe
Beware of her lipstick mark. I didnt realize she left them around my nipples. Almost got caught by wifey when I got home. You have been warned
Thanks for sharing! UPZ you my humble +17~