View Single Post
Old 05-07-2022, 12:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 284 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3196 / Power: 14
acidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Car Sex - Discussion and tips

wth u grab his head and stuff btw your boobs????

Quote:
Originally Posted by lollipopgal View Post
I remember I had alot of car sex before marriage and having my own place. I dont have a room of my own when I was growing up, so sex at home was not possible. Only the occasion of staying over once in a blue moon at bf's house.

The most memorable experience for me was when I first met my fb, we had drinks and enjoyed a walk along ecp, after which, we got back into the car and went to the last carpark. I was sitting on him with my skirt on and my clit could feel his budge and I was really sensitive and turned on that day. I rocked my hips up and down slowly moving my clit along with the friction of his budge and before I knew it, I actually came and was grabbing hold of his head really tight suffocating him. It was the first time I came before even taking off my panties and was so embarrassed after