View Single Post
Old 27-09-2021, 01:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1169 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4085 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Unable to maintain erection when about to penetrate

Quote:
Originally Posted by kennethmak View Post
My gf not that understanding so tough for me. Think blue pill etc might work but never tried yet....
Your gf may think you do not find her body attractive enough and that is why you don't have enough desire for her. Ego wounded, she start feeling unconfident of herself and unleash her unhappiness on you. I think you have to reassure her that there is nothing wrong with her and you are full of desire for her. It's just that your body needs more time to recharge itself. Tell her something like .. Sperm production take a different amount of time for different guys.

If you cannot maintain erection that often, start licking the vagina more often, giving random hugs with reasons and rhyme. Basically show her you cannot get your hands off her body even though the dick isn't ready for another round of sex.

If your body figure is like that MOH doctor Kenneth Mak, wah you better exercise and increase strength and stamina. Same name wor...