View Single Post
Old 30-09-2003, 03:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 21
darkstar is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdarkstar is a Helpful and Caring Samster
G S KTV

went G S awhile ago with fren after hearing so much in this thread
and after disappointment at U2 (not happenin)

ktv rooms only but price quite cheap -$10 per hr 4 smallest room but all taken so took medium room at $15 per hr (actually not so big oso - can most seat 3+3).

1 jug beer $41 but knn the fruits cost $30 - dunno can reject or not next time- some more got smell one...btw the tidbit very strange ball type and rather fishy smell

anyway didn't come for the fnb so no worries, slowly the gals 1 by 1 come in the door - thanks to abov thread we quickly reject quite a few til one siao yen (small swallow) came in and sat down. slim, tall and quite gnd look. neh neh quite big. after talk a bit found that she only 2nd day in sin - dunno real or not but after half an hr and butterfly 3rd time found she only want to sit - pay her $10 and ask her dun come back.
next came apple - this one looks can play type so sit her on top me - also say only 3rd day in sin - wah, now i really wonder all the gals so new meh?
anyway tis one happenin, after rabba few times ask me y not go to room. i ask wat's e damage and she open $150. i say no way, then she say hotel room she pay. lets see now its $130....hm i actually wanna pay only 100 but she very hot, cannot tahan oredi so go lah.
go next door to fragrance hotel cuz saw big sign outside say somethin like $10 per hr - knn kana trick - at the recep found out the $10 is extra hr charge, knn, cheap trick- anyway oredi there so pay the $20 ( same as 81 loh) and got rubber from mac behind only $1.
here's the fr
face = 6.5
body = 6.8 (slim, small build but neh neh firm and nice pointed nipples)
bj = never do
catbath = 7
fj = 7.5 - tis one really can f - quite a long session, first she on top like 10 min then i on top another 10 min. she either very good actin or come 2 times - but i really enjoy it so was quite shiok.
overall = 7, for exceptional performance
even gav me her hp and ask me to call her bring her out sometime, hm...

thks bros who gav the info on G S

cheers