View Single Post
Old 30-09-2003, 09:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 530 / Power: 23
lament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Re: Pubs along Joo Chiat

Quote:
Originally posted by sleazerat
Of all the Viets I've encountered... they are pretty fun and playful in the pub/KTV. But once in the room..... complete dead fish!!! Wonder why like that
guess it is call familarity. if you dun know them long enough and go for straight service. what you expect instant feelings. viet unlike thais are not naturally warm, it takes time to get into their world.

in this respect, if u wan stariaght service, thais ar more pro. viet gals wise, got some damn good and also some poor service. Remember got 1 viet gal, my friend book her 3 days in a row.

anyway, it all depends on the luck of the draw. even if u go gl, it doesn't meann evey bonk is a good one. As 4 me, i have no complaints so far, i have lots of wonderful time with the gals.

for those who dun know me, i have been drinking in viet joints for almost a year and so i know them very well.