View Single Post
Old 18-12-2023, 12:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1903 / Power: 11
qwerty1213 has a brilliant futureqwerty1213 has a brilliant futureqwerty1213 has a brilliant futureqwerty1213 has a brilliant futureqwerty1213 has a brilliant futureqwerty1213 has a brilliant futureqwerty1213 has a brilliant futureqwerty1213 has a brilliant futureqwerty1213 has a brilliant futureqwerty1213 has a brilliant futureqwerty1213 has a brilliant future
Re: Hokkaido aka Sky River @ Bukit Bintang

FR for Hokkaido. Luxurious on the outside, shabby on the inside. A tad expensive as compared to Genesis (338 iirc for PRC, 268 for Thai, Lao, Viet and Indo for 45min)

Ring the bell and wait for the lock to disengage before pushing. Saw a dude looking anxious while trying to open the door. Inside the captain will guide you to a sofa for a chat on pricing etc before proceeding to the viewing area.

Once in the viewing area, girls will fall in and you can have your pick. I chose Viet as she was avoiding eye contact and smiling sheepishly. Ushered to the room upstairs and action starts. Overall it was a good bonk - Bbbj in the shower reactive & proactive in all positions; once finished, she still lays by the side and plays with you. No rush at all. Once the time has passed, someone will knock on the door as a sign.

Alright now back to the room condition. The setup looks pleasant at first - large bed, mirror, shower area and pics of seductive geisha. But upon closer look, regrettably, the mattress is stained with possibly years of DNAs. The only thing separating is a layer of thin bedsheet which they change after every session or so they said. Out of the corner, a pail with hose attached to the AC to collect excess water.

Would I return? Maybe if I'm nearby and horny.