View Single Post
Old 26-12-2023, 07:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 173 / Power: 1
Panicasder is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPanicasder is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Panicasder Journey 3

This time I did in Dome 2 with a PRC, my biggest fear was the girl was swapped like Dome 3. So I paid 100$ to Madam on wechat asking for a video of the actual girl with no filter etc.

Madam was damn reluctant and I was low key passed because I missed a call at 7.30pm and then she say cannot anymore, girl busy and throughout the conversation, she keep asking me to come instead which is not what I want cause I know if I go there even the girl is shit I will still spend money, it's just that the result of that makes me feels like shit afterward, like I got duped.

So when I went there, the girl appeared wasn't the girl in the photo (for decent reason will explain it later)

Standard, I did shower and then for the first time i was massaged by the lady and then she stripped. (From my first two experiences) I thought that I can never cum with bj but this lady here is insanely good with her tongue and blow got me moaning like a girl without me knowing. Rough or slow both got me in heaven.

The first one was just missionary, this is the first time I cum in 30mins (including foreplay) it was like 10mins max which is very fast and what I liked the most about her is she is enjoying it too, telling me when to go deeper, faster and even shivers. I usually do a few positions before cumming but this is just first.

The 2nd one, we do many more positions and this time I tried her deep throat and btw CIM is free, as a guy who lost virginity not more than a week ago, she was extremely communicative cause I cum without telling her and she was like tell me so that we can cum together etc.

Conversations were in chinese and I am the one who isn't that proficient in chinese but conversation go beyond basic.

GFE was extremely good because she is able to sleep while cuddling and even snores haha

The only bad thing is that the room is not soundproof so the outside is extremely noisy.

The third one (first time I get my money worth and go full cost) got her cumming the third time (not sure if it's true but from body reaction seems so cause she came midway, I still had a long way to go)

So after that I decided to converse instead of sleeping, she is actually providing actual insights, of what a guy should do etc etc, what girls like etc etc which is enriching for a noob like me.

So why did the girl I asked for, not here? She was in period I am not sure true or not, I thought they swapped the girl but I see her pictures online which is another name, the girl and the photo isn't two different people so I am okay with it + with my standard for girls, petite small cute.

The girl that I fked is kinda cute and I approve before we fked so I don't think I got duped. The girl is not the petite kind I am looking for but I am sure many guys will like that kind of look + it's without makeup.

What could be better is the hygiene, think they just throw the condom/tissue on the floor, less noise and better counter service which was the only thing that may have tilted me cause thank God the girl was insanely good. Walking home, still can imagine the tongue around my dick, literally she licked like ice cream

This experience is wayyyyyyy better than I thought and I also learned overnight is good enough, no need 24hrs.

Will come back for 2 other girls before New Year to end my chiongster journey and restash my wallet.