View Single Post
Old 11-05-2014, 08:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 14
jerrytan is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjerrytan is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Massage near Farrer Park MRT

Quote:
Originally Posted by monsterous88 View Post
Not sure if this place has been mentioned before. But this is the first joint that I've visited in SG actually. Went past this place while I'm in the bus and the name caught my attention. So next day decided to drop by and see see look look. 1hr for $50, and comes with free mosha.

Led into a room with attached shower facilities. Rooms have nice deco and the massage bed looks clean. Was told to remove everything and lie on bed. Can shower beforehand if you want.

Proceeded to remove everything and lie face down. Then a PRC around 30yo came in. Warned that the mosha might be abit hot, and then the teasing starts. Poured it right down your butt and massage the butt cheeks, with very very frequent of accidentally brushing your balls. Lift up your ass abit and her hands will go further and grab your didi. Will ask if you want to release 2 times, or if you want to release before or after your massage. Top and bra can be removed, but pants die die also wont remove. But can go in and auto-roam abit if u managed to squirm your hand in haha.

For those looking for FJ, bring along your own condoms and try your luck. One told me that they are not supposed to provide FJ, but some will allow if customers have condoms.

Price differs from the ML. Was quoted $60 for JG. Good thing is the MLs there are all quite decent looking (at least from what I saw). Sad to say all are PRCs.

Those interested, pls don't PM me as my inbox capacity is very small

I will give a very big hint instead.
Located very near Farrer Park MRT, and name of this place is very UNIQUE.
TS, please don't sabo my friend, Michelle who is the owner and now a days seldom turn up except to collect cash. Her instruction is always very clear - only HJ, BM and NO FJ! pls don't tempt others to bring their condom. Report to me which gal offer FJ and she will be sack immediately.