View Single Post
Old 26-09-2022, 12:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 246 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 676 / Power: 2
owlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to behold
Re: An Affair with an older married lady... and the aftermath...

Have to thank bro Shrouded for engaging in responding to our discussions on the thread.

I personally dont think you should go around fucking someone else just to "make Jasmine jealous". This constant "one up-ing" isn't healthy for any kind of relationship.

I do think its a huge problem that Jasmine didn't share her plans to travel with you. Whether it was related to her divorce or whatever, i think a little heads up was common courtesy. Even though you guys aren't "officially" together. There is a expectation of some semblance of "you are mine and i am yours".

And i believe she understands you enough to know that her sudden disappearance may throw you into a whirlpool of overthinking and feelings of emptiness. Much like how Ann used to disappear from time to time. I dont think its healthy in the long run regardless of what sort of relationship you want to pursue with her.

Also, i think to sum up, bro Shrouded clearly has an inferiority complex. Due to supposed dick size and being overly average in general.

I can only advise bro Shrouded to think of it another way.

We may be overly average, in terms of looks, in terms of dick size but there are people who have micro penises the size of a pinky/toe. I'm sure you would rather be Average Joe than a dude with a micro penis. Maybe shifting your self loathing towards such thoughts will help alittle with overall acceptance of being just average.

In context, i'm roughly around the 6in mark and i feel that its just average. though whenever i visit fls, i face the issues of them complaining its too big and not allowing me to do certain positions as they say it'll hurt them soooo its very hard to find a "suitable candidate" as well