Thread: HSV 1 Positive
View Single Post
Old 26-01-2024, 04:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 1
magill98 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymagill98 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Best to stop having sex and get her to do screening first, before anything else. Based on the results, do the treatment accordingly until the end. To be the safest is both retested with negative then only resume sex. Not sure about HSV, but for bacteria std like gonorrhea, you can still be reinfected even after recovered. So best is to resume sex after both are negative.

Quote:
Originally Posted by topman8788 View Post
i m mid 30 male. After years of chionging. i finally kena the "toto" due to some unsafe sex practices ices. I went to clinic earlier this week and just got my result that show i m HSV 1 positive.

I dont have any symptom at all thus I only got it check when my wife complaining about sharp pain she feel when she go to pee. I was based in oversea for works for 2 years, thus at the moment kindly just assume that she knew what i did when i m there. We have come to term in that matters. What i need to know now is the next step is obviously to go and get treatment. What I want to know is what should we do next regarding our sex lives. things like can we continue to deep throat kiss, go down on her, sex with condom obviously.. I believe alot of bro in my situation as well and appreciate all advise.