Old 15-04-2021, 05:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 9
cheong4lyfe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: MCO sexcapade

Another day, another horniness to deal with early in the morning. It was 9am, went thru the list of girls and decided to book the earliest slot available. Let's call her Pink. She's slim, 19 years old Viet girl but this time tall one. It was 11am by the time I got up and knock on her door. She's barely prepared for me, seems like fresh for the day. We hugged, kissed, and I proceed to pay for the session first before we go for a wash up.

That day was extra horny for me, every touches by her hand when she's cleaning my manhood felt sensational and really good. I'm getting extra hard and stiff. Kiss her more before we get back to bed. While I was lying down on the bed, she's preparing herself, bringing out a pack of condoms for the rest of the day of her job. She then placed the condoms somewhere on a table rather than on the bed. Bad choice for her early in the morning, I thought to myself while I smirked a little.

I was warned by the agent that her services are so-so prior to confirming her. But I don't really mind and it doesn't bother me, I told the agent. So as she's done with preparing, she proceeds to hide into the bedsheet besides me. I thought that was kinda cute. She slowly inches closer to me and touch my hardened manhood, while I play with her boobs slowly. As she was feeling shy, I slowly make my way to kiss her, play and lick her boobs and body. Slowly, I make my way down to her pussy as she just lays there enjoying like a girlfriend getting cared by a boyfriend. Once I start attacking with my tongue, her pussy will relaxed and pushes out a bit of air once every few times I paint her. It is as if her pussy will gasp and breath heavily while she's squirming and panting during my cunnilingus.

After giving her DATY, I slowly works my way up her body again. Kissing her belly, boobs, neck, then the lips and then some DFK. I bring my manhood closer to her wet holes and brushes her slowly but intensely. She's already wet but her guard is not up this early, hence, did not expect me to enter straight away. I proceed to play with her body and switch between DFK and kissing her body to keep the heat up and let her stay high. Finally, I pushes my little head in her wet hole.

With slight moan came out from her, she softly gestured and said "condom". With the surging horniness within me, I proceeded to pound her without looking anywhere but her. She looks back at me shyly, feeling good as my raw cock penetrating her wet hole while being helpless as she placed the condoms so far away to retrieve. Knowing that I will not stop until I'm done, she stopped wondering about the condom and relax to enjoy our early hot and wet love making session.

She raised her hips letting me pound her deeper with my swollen cock. Seeing that at that moment, getting reminded of back then even right now, gets me hugely turned on. I gave her some even harder, deeper, and rougher pounding 15 minutes into the good fucking. The rougher fucks lasted 7 more minutes, all in missionary without stops, before I can feel that everything going to burst out. Again, she did not expect where the load will be disposed nor did she expect that I will not creampie her. So as she did not expect anything or say anything, I proceed to ram deeply into her and blow my one week worth of loads deep into her pussy for the creampie finale. She's not surprised or anything, just panting heavily as I approach to kiss her again.

As I pull out and the cums drip, she just lay side ways and rest herself beside me. After few minutes of rest, I proceed to get up and wash myself and get fully clothed while she still remains in the blanket resting herself with my cums preserved in her warm pussy. I help myself out of the room and wave goodbye to her. The next time I booked her again, she does not remember me anymore and placed the condom close to her this time. The second time with her ain't much and didn't get to raw fuck or creampie her anymore.