View Single Post
Old 01-03-2020, 01:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4009 / Power: 21
titan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Trip To BKK Thermae Bar Now!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomMAffolter View Post
yes in practicality it doenst work in vice as too many beta cucks think with their penis and cannot walk away even when they know the pussy is overpriced but they convince themselves they can "afford" it esp when for the next month they eat maggi mee...but in truth if men generally man up and grow a backbone and walk away and refuse to pay 3000baht for mediocre women they will see that classic supply vs demand economics will apply to vice as well

i can easily walk away from 3000b pussy when i know i can get this type pussy for 1000baht

Since caveman times there have been men who will take food from their mothers and children to feed some pussy so its not suprising that vice doenst follow supply demand economics, the true man have women chasing them, the beta cuck tries to buy the approval of whores
perhaps u like to share where to find quality of this calibre? thanks!