View Single Post
Old 30-09-2022, 04:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ho Chi Minh Info Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by subidowa View Post
Thanks for your advice. I am more looking forward to the shopping and food there. The Little Tokyo and massage is pretty standard price. The KTV pricing also about there la but just be careful of the chop carrot schemes. The problem is the facility of the KTV is not good.
I am not sure what food you looking for in Nha Trang that you cannot get in hcm...

The ktv client definitely less and so hardware too old and not updated...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ap22 View Post

You can flight to Nha Trang for around $50 USD RT. Flight time is less than 1 hour , road trip will take 8 hours. Not sure who will take road trip nowadays unless you are planning to take open bus to explore VN from South to North,
See this what ppl mis-interpret flying...agreed that flight time is less than an hour...but need to get to TSN domestic airport 2 hrs ahead and the crowd can be huge at domestic terminal...and then upon arrival at Cam Ranh airport the taxi ride is around half hour after you waited to get your luggage say half an hour...all in at least 4 hrs which is half day gone assuming no flight delay which is rare nowadays...and also depends what flight you depart...no point to get into Nha Trang at night and you missed the whole day traveling...also if your return flight is early morning then again whole day gone...

To go Nha Trang and have a decent time to relax and visit...best is 5D4N...can take whole evening from 4pm to night drinking at the beach cafe...best experience...also had nice lobsters dinner cooked 3 ways at a nice seafood restaurants...afternoon can visit one of the local cafe and surprised how packed the cafe was...

Best bring your own gf from hcm and so no need to hunt which usually zero chance to get any gal...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Last edited by Hurricane88; 30-09-2022 at 05:04 AM.