View Single Post
Old 17-01-2013, 09:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 13
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of
Re: L18h40

step into this house and saw a nice fair ger, shoulder length hair sitting 2nd or 3rd from the left. any bro know what number is she? service ho bo?

anyway went on to take g7. went up 2nd floor, strip and saw... woooahhhhh...nice pair of boobs...nice n firm...can't tahan so went to touch ..nice n soft like natural, very happy to find a natural c amongst thais, so want to hav a closer examination to confirm. so i put my hands and massage. as i massage deeper.. alamak.. it became harder ...sigh...enhance.

remember read somewhere some bro not sure natural anot cos neh soft to the touch, like real. like this one, u got to massage deeper to feel the sillycon inside cos i think this one is b slightly enhanced to c so feels real on the outside but feel deeper n u will know the difference.

anyway, on with the fr. shower catbath bj then fj. quite accomodating in all her services, however could feel dat she not into kissing, maybe i not handsome.
she wash up for me, dress n off.
rtf-no, would prefer to hav the fair ger.