Thread: North East area
View Single Post
Old 06-01-2021, 06:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 486 / Power: 17
maxquerader is a glorious beacon of lightmaxquerader is a glorious beacon of lightmaxquerader is a glorious beacon of lightmaxquerader is a glorious beacon of lightmaxquerader is a glorious beacon of light
Re: North East area

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceman11 View Post
Yeah I recalled when I turned her down on her request of 2 blue notes and told her standard market rate applied, she responded in a very “aggrieved” way with very soft tone and accepted the standard market rate, in contrary to my another experience in AMK where the ml kept on persuading me to offer slightly above market rate after being rejected by me....

But too bad all these tricks didn’t work on a mid-age Uncle like me - but I have to say her way of KC is strong, and I probably would have fallen into the trap if I am 10 years younger...

Jay Chou concert ticket ? Wow.... I hope whoever offered that got his ROI worth...

Having said this... still there are a lot of “quality” MLs out there that provide auto extra and accept standard market rate without even asking and I just had one today, so to each his own....
Yah young men of not attached confirm tio hook gao gao by her.
She is such a looker if bring out confirm green eye monster everywhere