View Single Post
Old 24-06-2012, 02:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 585 / Power: 20
Rub&Buah is a name known to allRub&Buah is a name known to allRub&Buah is a name known to allRub&Buah is a name known to allRub&Buah is a name known to allRub&Buah is a name known to all
Re: NEW ANGELES CITY (Pampanga, Balibago, Subic and anywhere else in PI)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem08 View Post
ya agreed. im new here too. i thought this was a lovely start of a new thread for people to share information, exchange tips and give good advises to anyone who needs.

perhaps, alittle more respect to other readers and for the good consideration to us newbies, i would really plea and request that whatever offending words or thoughts you guys want to post here, just swallow it. what if one succeeds in agitating the other party? what do you gain? why not just swallow it for the sake of everyone else and perhaps you will get more respect.

for anyone who agrees, please do not try to use this reply to add another bullet. for anyone who thinks otherwise, please bear with me for this time. i will only comment once on this. i apologise here first if its so.

you may not want to take this as a comment from a newbie, but plssss take this as a request from a newbie and a fans of many seniors here. plssss continue to post as much as possible ONLY information, exchange of tips and give good advises to anyone who needs.

thanks
gem
Best post of the new ac thread

A word of fairness.in the old ac thread it contains countless of useful information contributed by many helpful samster over the years.it's a thread of fame with efforts from many bros taking time to write sharing with us thier experience.

Oolongapo thread started not too long ago allowing bros who did not venture into subic scene to have a insight of how is it like to monger near beach area.a different experience from ac.

Along the way 2 thread there is disagreement,hiccup & unhappiness but there is also joy,wonderful read & unselfishness who help each other With thier trip & info required.

Now this is another new thread combine of ac/subic.it's good to have a restart but that wasn't really necessary imo both thread have thier fair share of contributor.the lord is one of them,the milkman also one of them.Not to mention the other bros who use thier precious time to write & share for us.

This new thread had been created,argument had been make.nothing change from the past.

Let's make this a successful sharing thread like the old ac & oolongapo thread instead of a bullet shooting cyber ground brought over partially from past 2 thread.Newbies oldbies,senior junior,as long as you are a contributor all are welcome

Lust come over love as love i met betrays.
Im now a International Fucker