View Single Post
Old 14-11-2022, 12:19 AM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 553 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2002 / Power: 12
bullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond repute
Re: L16 h58A - Discrete Pleasure Dome

it seems Geylang is quite quiet these days. I went to 58a after looking around.

No need to queue up these days, saw Yang Niu and Wei Wei. Yang Niu teased me for a shuang fei, but no budget for that now. Not the first time I fucked her, her russian chinese look appeals to me. Lulu was working, whom I have tried also.

I had Yang Niu for 60 minutes, paid the sgd200 by Paynow to OKT Botak. Now he has Paynow. He said he got the PAYNOW activated a few days back, due to demand by customers.

She led me to the room.
  • I stripped down her dress and fondled her tender C cup perky breasts with pink nipples.
  • I hugged her then kissed her nipples.
  • My hand stroke her panties and her thighs.
  • We entered the shower.
  • Enjoyed the foreplay rubba her with soap on our body, rubba front and rubba back.
  • She made me turned away, and from beneath, her hands atatcked my balls and rod, stroking me from behind.
  • after shower, she wiped me dry from shoulder to toes.
  • she gave me catbath from my neck to my butt, her hands stroking my balls.
  • her tits rubba me on my back.
  • she turned me round, me facing the big mirror on top and see her on top of me, kissing my neck and kissing my chests and nipples.
  • she made her way to my rod and balls, sensually sucking them.
  • Suction of the rod is good, sensual.
  • Once harddened, she capped me and rode on me, I fondled her breasts.
  • She reached orgasm. Pussy good, tight.
  • we did doggie, with her facing the mirrors. lots of mirrors in the room.
  • We tried two more positions. She was moaning
  • Finished off with missionery.
  • We cuddled on the bed, I touched her very fair and smooth skin.
  • remaining about 10 minutes, we chit chat and then showered.

RTF a few times with her. she said Geylang is quiet in recent weeks, I told her it is true, a few houses are also quiet. i told her maybe school holidays