Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 150 / Power: 1
Rey85 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRey85 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: All Vietnam Related TCSS / Info / Gatherings / Help Thread

HCM rental gf FR (day 2)

as I need to meet some local friends today, so decided not to get a rental gf today, and allow me to try out other entertainments and ktv.

as first day quite tired, couldn't complete 2nd shot with the girl, and took a long nap in the morning till meet my friend for lunch.

after lunch, go for Mimi salon to experience the service. after choose the package, wash head+massage+nail+ear, paid 171k before choose girls. it's quite impressive to have so many girls standing behind you and choose from the mirror, but quite a lot of them has thick make up which not my type, in the end choose a lesser make up girl for service. there's no hanky panky, but the service is quite comfortable, so worth to try if you're first time in HCM.

next destination is {illegal non-sponsor - edited by mod}, walk around japan street but due to it's 3pm, not much shop open and I was confused with old/new {illegal non-sponsor - edited by mod}. finally found the one shown in Youtube/Google, but surprised why no girls stand in front of the shop, after went in only know that there's other 2 customers choose, that's why...

I like real boob, so asked mamasan about that, she asked real boob girl stand in front and others stand behind 1 row. choose a D size boob and starting service, her face is decent and body slim.

the service is much lesser if compare to spa like BLC, girl just ask undress and go in the bathtub, then help to clean my body and start BJ and licking. after play around like 10minutes, she put on cap and start to ride on. she's too skinny, so can feel her bone banging me with cowboy position, that's a minus point... but her boob is real D, so nice to hold and grope, but nothing much after release, just help wash again and leave.

I was so interested in ao dai shop, but she won't wear that during service so not really different to other shop, a bit disappointed.

GFE: 5/10 (very commercial, will smile but not much)
Face: 7/10
Body: 8/10 (nice boob but too skiny... wondering how she can be so skinny with big boob)
Language: basic English
Damage: 2.5million dong
Duration: 60 min(but after release will ask to leave, nothing special)

after {illegal non-sponsor - edited by mod}, contacted my okt and get ready to go ktv. after meet up then only heard that another 3 bros who agreed to join together "play aeroplane", no longer joining, so only my okt, his friend and me go Richy7.

this is my first time for ktv, pretty interesting. I told them I have allergy with alcohol, they're understanding and let me choose other drinks. after sitting for 5 minutes, mamasan bring about 10 girls come in for us to choose, don't have my choice so skipped. in another few minutes, 2nd round of girls come in, still not hitting my bar, skipped again. there's about 1~2 girls are 7~9/10, others too much make up.

finally 3rd round, saw a lesser make up and great smiling girl, choose her to sit with me. my okt and his friend are tour guide role, so they don't plan to choose for themselves. at first they want to get another girl for me, which we asked mamasan for #302 , as she has very good review in the telegram group, unfortunately she's already booked that night.

just after few minutes, I noticed I ordered a "diamond", she speaks fluent Mandarin, has real D boob and went to Malaysia multiple times, which gave us quite some common topics to chat with. her skin is so smooth, her skirt is so short, makes my hand can't stop and can't take off from her.

throughout the whole session(about 3 hours+), my hand just hugging her, groping her boob, touching her thigh and butt while chatting. this is really fun and enjoy moment for me.

3 of us not drinking, mamasan start to come in and keep pushing my girl #322 to drink, which makes her a bit unhappy and complain to my ear, this makes me feel even closer with her(i know it's not real, but it was good feeling at that moment).

she taught me how to play the dice games, R7 boss came in to drink with us, mamasan came in to push for more beers, sing some song then we ended the session.

before we leave, the girl even slide her hand into my underwear and grabbing my small bro to tease me, it was so hard that time! but unfortunately due to my planning that night and next day, I've decided not bring the girl out for the night, I hold my line, added the girl wechat then kiss goodbye.

GFE: 8/10 (good chit chat and let me roaming her body all the time)
Face: 8/10 (my type, pretty, less make up)
Body: 9/10 (so lucky to get a real D boob again, enjoying cuddle for whole 3 hours+)
Language: fluent Mandarin
Damage: 2.7million(room) + 1.5million(girl tips) + 500k(additional tips) dong
Duration: 3 hours + (I enjoy the cuddle for whole session and not being forced to drink)

after back to airbnb, the massage lady I ordered arrived in few minutes. I purposely call for the special massage(grasping dragons and tendons), and don't want HJ. it was almost 11pm, the massage is quite comfortable and I slept for last few minutes, ML was keep laughing as I snoring quite loud LOL

Last edited by Hurricane88; 16-03-2024 at 05:48 AM.