View Single Post
Old 09-07-2020, 04:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 402 / Power: 4
moonlightzz is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermoonlightzz is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermoonlightzz is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermoonlightzz is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermoonlightzz is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: The Guys Who Had Me

In my “inattentive-ness”, I not only didn’t realise that he got my FBTs down to my knees, he also had his berms and underwear off. In the heat of the making out, I caught glimpses of his penis. In my mind, all the warning buttons were firing off crazily. “Stop! Stop!” the voice in my head was screaming. I was shivering uncontrollably by this time. Unfortunately, Brian showed no signs of stopping much less slowing down. Inch by inch my shorts were being pulled off, leaving me only my modesty’s last bastion of defence.

His tugging paid off, my FBTs finally left the confines of my legs and like my tee and bra before, he gingerly tossed them off the bed. Tears starting forming at the sides of my eyes. I knew what was coming, though, a part of me was hoping that Brian could leave that last bit of my integrity intact.

So soon as my shorts came off, he immediately focused on my panties. He resumed tracing the outline of my my vaginal slit through my panties and toggling between prodding and poking me at my most intimate.

“Dear dear, you love me ma? I love you a lot leh” I paid no attention to those word as I tried to deal with all the finger teasing he was giving me. He muttered a whole lot of other stuff, none of which I can remember now. Then the invasion on the final bit of my privacy began. His hand went to work on tugging my panties down.

Even as it happened to me, I still held on that rapidly diminishing glimmer of hope that Brian would stop all he was doing and just cuddle me. I looked to the side and with my half closed eyes I saw our reflection in the mirror. The waistband of my panties was now around my left mid thigh and still moving lower with each passing minute. I didn’t have to wait very long, it was inevitable. I felt fabric around my calves, then ankles and finally I didn’t feel them anymore. I kept my eyes tightly shut as his hand was exerting force to pry open my legs.

Last edited by moonlightzz; 27-07-2020 at 06:47 AM.