View Single Post
Old 07-10-2022, 08:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1199 / Power: 20
kwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud of
Re: Advice - liking someone I shouldn’t

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wingor View Post
You are right…I shouldn’t be destroying my marriage and family just because I am chasing to reignite that spark…I guess all relationships are the same…starting off like wild fire and the fire started to die down along with any sparks after you’ve been with that person for a long time, along with that passion…I guess that is also why we are here seeking for comfort and pleasure from others…but I need to really detach that emotion, which somehow just crept in
well for starters, when people get settled down and get married, the relationships changes from that red hot fiery love into kinship, there is still love involved but surely it's not the same as last time. Now you look at your wife as a family member.
From your posts, i think you have sunk too deep and you, yourself know it very well.
What kind of emotions you get when you think of her? is it the best you had?
You need be in a very rational state of mind when you need to get people out of your head.