View Single Post
Old 13-07-2020, 04:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 402 / Power: 4
moonlightzz is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermoonlightzz is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermoonlightzz is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermoonlightzz is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermoonlightzz is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: The Guys Who Had Me

The 2nd Guy

The first cut is the deepest. It REALLY hurt, discovering your bf cheating on you and the relationship dying silently. No pages, no voicemails, none. I was tempted to go to his place and confront him but I wasn't sure if I could bear the sight of two of them together, hand in hand. I had given so much, so so much. why did it end up like this?

All sorts of wild thoughts came racing through my mind. Am I not pretty enough? Did I do something wrong? Was it something I said? Did I... did I not give him enough physically? I began to close myself up again. Didn't find the courage to share with the clique I was with though they sensed something was amiss with me.

So the 2nd half of my year of studies suffered. Barely did enough to advance to sec 4. During the year end hols, I thought I'd keep myself busy with working a part time job. So I did, working retail.

And... fate is cruel.

Enter guy number 2, let's name him Mark.