View Single Post
Old 14-05-2022, 06:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 391 / Power: 7
LurkerLurks is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLurkerLurks is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLurkerLurks is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLurkerLurks is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Any good SPA to visit in JB other than HV and VIP?

Quote:
Originally Posted by hcmanic View Post
Now, I wouldn’t recommend bros to go VIP, customers more than chicks (20 to 80 ratio and I went during 2pm weekday) and you can forget about the mirror parade as before the chicks can reach the stage, all snatched up already, yea and even those CMI chicks too. That is how terrible the situation now. I got to wait for the 4th parade before I got my girl. The door open 2 steps and I snatch the 2nd girl, hahahahah.

Got Vietbu #10 and below are the stats:

Super GFE feel and hold my hand as soon as I snatched her at the door, kissed me on my cheek while walking to the room and peck me on the lips after closing the door.

Boob: A (not for boob lovers and a bit saggy)
BBBJ: 7/10 (worked hard during shower and on the bed, will give a 9 or a 10 if she uses her tongue more and look into my eyes while BJing)
FJ. : 7/10 (allow DFK during missionary but the bush hair too rough for my liking, I am a DFK guy and so other positions not my priority)

Overall an 8.

After that, went over to HV to recee before me and my bros decide if we still in KSL area or go back to Wong AF area. The deco is definitely better than VIP and the gals from photos are also good, I asked for Malaysian Chinese which they have at 30RM more which I think is ok. Went for dinner at KSL but then we decided to go for a traditional Massage rather than HV and so next week will go back to HV.
lol wtf this is terrible news, their recovery isnt that great afterall hearing this. im not too sure further in area like mount austin if they are abit better more choices for us.